The Alert Management Centre is fully integrated with Alerts on
The Alert Management Centre provides enhanced alert and newsletter functionality
Advanced features give administrators the ability to streamline the alert management process across the organization.
- Make changes to multiple alerts at once
- Create and edit alerts on behalf of others
- Add category tags to alerts for precise organization and filtering
- Assign private alert privileges to users, enabling them to set up alerts visible only to them
- Add your logo to the top of alerts and newsletters
Alert access using Seamless Authentication
Organizations set up with seamless access to Westlaw Canada can create alerts visible to all users. These alerts are set up as seamless authentication alerts within Alert Management Centre, set up by firm administrators.
This will allow alert and newsletter recipients access to full text documents bypassing OnePass authentication to Westlaw Canada.
Administrators will be able to set a sponsor ID which will allow recipients with seamless authentication to achieve this access.